Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thing a Day Introduction

So, as this is the beginning of the term for my college, and a new year, I decided, why not challenge the hell out of myself?

So, I've determined that I'm going to make one thing a day.

Trust me, it's a lot harder than it sounds.

This is a race for improvement of myself, I'm looking for speed and quality, and I think that just by doing this, I can get quite a bit of improvement.  Also, it can hopefully be a cure for my procrastination.

Many of the pictures will most likely be posters, as they are something that I can do rather quickly.  I will be scouring the internet for information and inspiration, so there may be some things that draw heavily from other sources.

Each thing will have an inspiration and original idea behind it.  While each new thing will have its own post, the main album will be kept here for those that want to catch up.

Now, let's get this sucker started.

Next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment